The Jeffersons (unmixed) The Jeffersons (unmixed)

This is definitely nice! I recommend mixing it so it doesn't sound wobbly, and reupping cause this is unfinished and dope.

MC Tournament Diss/Hype MC Tournament Diss/Hype

Hype hype hype hype, nice work.

JakobePaulobe responds:

thanks marky

TK - Cant Slow Me Down TK - Cant Slow Me Down

you mother

-GM- Cricket -GM- Cricket

Dude this is holy crap good. We need to get together and talk business soon lol.

Lotion and Doo Doo Lotion and Doo Doo

I especially enjoyed your Wiz Khalifa laugh at the end there.

HDC: WarSpawn vs. BCT HDC: WarSpawn vs. BCT

Good job, good battle, yadda yadda props props.

Spawn had some good hits, and his flow was on-point for the most part. There were times it was going off, but he always seemed to get it back on, so that's good, but Bummer's flow was 100% there all throughout. Bummer had a stronger presence as well, which made his punches hit harder. I found myself blowing up through his 2nd verse, so I gotta give my vote to him.

Sorry Spawn, I still think you're the better rapper, I just wasn't feeling this one.

I'd like to say one thing, though, SJD saying the "n***a/figga" line was filler, is probably the stupidest most idiotic thing I've ever seen someone say when judging a battle. To be just plain wrong about a line, is a new one for me. So congrats to him. Unbias my ass.

HDC responds:

BCT -6 WS-2

HDC: SJD vs. WarSpawn HDC: SJD vs. WarSpawn

Its odd that SJD complains about Spawn talking over him twice? From what I heard, SJD cut Spawn off on his first verse.

I'm not gonna cast a vote though, cause I don't want to seem bias. Just dropped by to say good battle, thanks for the shout out, Spawn.

HDC: Teqneek vs WarSpawn HDC: Teqneek vs WarSpawn

War Spawn, you need to work on sticking with the beat and keeping the flow on-point all the way through. I notice that on some beats, your flow is perfect, and on some others, you kinda sound off.

Teqneek, nice, your flow is getting a lot better I see. Still need to work on making it a bit more continuous.

As far as the battle, I'm not gonna cast a vote, but I noticed two very conflicting styles for other voters to think about. Teqneek went more funny, and Spawn went more angry. They both sounded condescending towards the other though.

Good battle guys.

HDC responds:

WS -1 Teq -0

Used Ta Used Ta

It was ok, I'd work more on your presence and flow.

funnyman46 responds:

Always something we're working on.

Thanks for listening!

DTT - Wyze - Fuck a bye DTT - Wyze - Fuck a bye

Bye ripped you to shreds.

Blasphem-E responds: